Friday 27 April 2012

The world of Blogging

Writing for me, has never come as easy as reading though I like to think of myself as a good story teller then maybe, writer especially with my wit and imagination LOL. Unfortunately, most of my stories are always in my head and never leave my head. Having finally started my blog, that should be a thing of the past!! :)

Most of my blogs are going to be reactions to news happening around the world especially in my part of the world Nigeria, Africa. They are going to be private thoughts and opinions as well as stories of personal experiences. Expect anything from fashion down to food and to politics, academics, culture, environment and even religion.

Feel free to criticize, approve, like and share this site. Its sure going to be interesting.

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. Ummm a lot has gone down since 2012..... Where are the comments na?

    ReplyDelete